Mark Zuckerberg’s Center for Technology and Civic Life Grants Influenced Elections In Dems' Favor

Voters Alliance moved to court in Texas to stop Mark and Chan Zuckerberg’s Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) from dishing grants to election organizers citing partisanship. They knew of a grand scheme to influence the elections in Democrats' favor.


However, several counties in Georgia received CTCL’s grants amounting to about $15 million. The same counties recorded the highest gains for Joe Biden, more than Hillary Clinton recorded in 2016. Three of those counties namely, Cobb, Fulton, and Gwinnett, accounted for 76% of Biden’s vote margin gain.


In 2016, Hillary lost Georgia by 211,141 votes, gathering 1,877,963 against Trump’s 2,089,104. However, Biden was leading Trump by 10,610 votes, or 2,466,540 to 2,455,930 with 99% of the votes counted. Given the unusual high gain in the three counties funded by CTCL, Biden would have lost Georgia.

Do you support Constitutional Carry? If so, please take 30 seconds and sign this petition. We need your help restoring Gun Rights in Texas!


The amount of donations received by the three Georgian counties accounts for just 4% of the total amount donated by Zuckerberg’s CTCL. Since September 1, the organization donated $350 million to mostly Democrat-controlled jurisdictions across the country. You can imagine the effect the other 96% had on the elections.


CTCL claimed that the donations were to facilitate safe elections during the COVID-19 crisis. Critics viewed them as a partisan effort to rally Democrat-leaning voters to get out and vote. Apparently, donating to democratic strongholds would ensure that the struggling Democratic voters were assisted to cast their ballots while struggling Republican voters were left helpless.

To achieve this outcome, 99.5% of the donations went to counties won by Hillary in 2016. Only about 0.5% of the funds or just over quarter a million ($289,000) went to a county (Hays County, Texas) won by Donald Trump and by less than 1%.


Additionally, a large chunk (80%) of the grants went to counties where Hillary won by over 80% of the votes in 2016. This appears to be a highly targeted funding campaign that followed a predictable pattern.


The City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Flint, Michigan, where Hillary won by 84% in both cities received $10 million and $467,000 respectively. Michigan’s Wayne County, where Hillary won by 96%, received $3.5 million.


Biden performed better in the three Georgian counties than Hillary in 2016 by an extra 168,703 votes and over Trump 2020 by 374,344. The same pattern appeared in almost any other jurisdiction that received the donations. These figures suggest that CTCL donations helped tip the scales in favor of Democrats.

Enjoy reading our articles on the latest Second Amendment news? Consider investing in Lone Star Gun Rights to give us the resources to continue providing important updates. The 2021 Legislative Session is just around the corner! We have already been meeting with legislators and their staff to promote pro-2A bills. Your investment in us helps us get results for you.

Donate to LSGR - https://www.lsgr.live/donate

Become an LSGR Member - https://www.lsgr.live/join

Sign Our Petition - https://www.lsgr.live/petition


359 views
Lonestar Gun Rights Logo
steel (1).png
  • @LoneStarGunRights
  • @LoneStarGRights
  • @lonestargunrights