Sponsored by ATX Armory
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
“ATX Giveaway” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by ATX Armory (the “Sponsor”) and administered by Lone Star Gun Rights. (the “Administrator”). For the purposes of the Sweepstakes, the “Sweepstakes Group” is composed of the Sponsor and the Administrator, together with their afﬁliates and related companies, including without limitation their parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Sweepstakes, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective ofﬁcers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes starts on October 19, 2019 at 12:01:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on November 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. All participants must (a) be at least 18 years of age or older* at the time of entry; (b) possess a valid form of identiﬁcation; and, (c) be a legal resident of United States, (excluding residents of Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, overseas military installations, and other U.S. territories). Persons identiﬁed as “Prohibited Persons” or not legally allowed to possess a firearm under Title 18 USC § 922(g), and/or applicable State and local laws are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, restricted or where Sweepstakes Group would be subject to a tax by law. Excluded from eligibility are ofﬁcers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Sweepstakes Group, each of its respective parent, afﬁliated or related companies, agencies, suppliers of the materials and services related to this Sweepstakes, and members of any immediate families (deﬁned as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such ofﬁcers, directors, employees, agents and sales representatives (collectively above, the “Eligibility Criteria”)
*Prize will be awarded to the winner upon transfer to a Federal Firearm License (“FFL”) holder of the winner’s choice, at which point they will be required to pass a background check as required by the Brady Handgun Violence Protection Act of 1993. Winner will be required to agree to be bound by these official rules and all federal, state, and local laws relating to the possession and transfer of a firearm. Winner will be responsible for taxes for the value of the prize. If winner declines to accept the prize and/or follow the requirements as set forth in these Official Rules, Entrant will forfeit the prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Internet access required at your cost. An individual meeting the eligibility criteria may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by one of the following methods of entry:
During the Sweepstakes Period:
Purchase an eligible product, to be clearly identiﬁed either on either product category page and/or on individual product page, on Administrator website at www.lsgr.live and receive one (1) entry for every $5 spent*. If purchase is returned prior to Sweepstakes drawing, eligible entries will be voided. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on www.lsgr.live.
*$5 expenditures based on retail value of eligible product and does not include applicable taxes and/or shipping charges. Entrants utilizing a discount will be awarded the appropriate number of entries for the undiscounted retail price.
Members holding a valid 9mm Membership plan will be automatically granted one (1) entry for every month for which they have paid for their membership, with a maximum of twelve (12) entries.
Members holding a valid .45ACP Membership plan will be automatically granted twelve (12) entries.
Members who held a valid Membership plan of any level that was purchased prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period will retroactively be granted an appropriate number of entries based upon their Membership level.
Members who hold a valid 9mm Membership plan, and subsequently upgrade to a .45ACP Membership plan will be granted twelve (12) entries, but will forfeit all entries earned from their previously held 9mm Membership plan.
Mail-in entry: In a number #10 envelope insert one (1) 3" x 5" index card with the following information: hand printed name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, telephone number and date of birth. On the reverse side of the index card, in 25 words or less, complete the following sentence: “I want to win the ATX Giveaway because...”
Send mail-in entries to:
LONE STAR GUN RIGHTS
ATX Giveaway Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 1127
Buda, TX 78610-1127
For each envelope received, entrant will earn ﬁve (5) Sweepstakes entries. Incomplete mail-in entries will be disqualiﬁed. Envelopes must only contain one (1) index card, and must be mailed individually. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 27, 2019 and received by November 30, 2019 to qualify.
4. DRAWING. On or about December 4, 2019 (the “Draw Date”) a random draw will be conducted by Sweepstakes Group or its designee, from all eligible Entries that are timely received in accordance with Section 3 to select one (1) Grand Prize winner. Odds of being selected as eligible to win a Prize in this Sweepstakes will depend on the total number of eligible Entries timely received in accordance with Section 3.
5. PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS. Entrants selected as potential winners (“Potential Winners”) are subject to veriﬁcation of eligibility and compliance with these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules, and applicable federal, state, and local laws. Each Potential Winner will be notiﬁed by Sweepstakes Group within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of the Draw Date at the email account provided during the purchase process or via the mail-in entry.
Potential Grand Prize Winner in order to be declared a Winner must:
Complete and return to Sweepstakes Group (or its authorized agent) by the deadline speciﬁed in the documents a written afﬁdavit of eligibility (or declaration and release) and publicity release form (collectively, the “Release”), releasing the Sweepstakes Group from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize; and
Complete all tax documentation required by the law of the jurisdiction in which the Potential Winner resides (“Tax Documentation”).
The Sweepstakes Group will attempt to notify the Potential Winner a maximum of two times. If a Potential Winner does not respond within three (3) calendar days of ﬁrst attempt by Sweepstakes Group or its agent, Sweepstakes Group will make a second and ﬁnal attempt to notify the Potential Winner. Return of any Prize or winner notiﬁcation as undeliverable, inability to reach a Potential Winner or failure of a Potential Winner to respond to notiﬁcation within three (3) calendar days of second attempt by Sweepstakes Group or its agent, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), Release documents, Tax Documentation or other required documentation in a timely manner, or other non-compliance with these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules may result in disqualiﬁcation, forfeiture of the Prize and, at Sweepstakes Group’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible entrant for the forfeited Prize at random from all remaining eligible Entries received, who will be subject to disqualiﬁcation in the same manner.
6. PRIZE. Grand Prize is an ATX Armory Custom AR-10 Rifle. Estimated Retail Value: $2,000.
Will be built with the following:
Odin Works O2 Lite Hand Guard
Ballistic Advantage .308 18" Barrel
Luth-AR Bolt Carrier Group
Strike industries Large Latch Charging Handle
Strike Industries Standard Dust Cover
Luth-AR Back End Kit
Magpul STR Stock
CMMG Lower Parts Kit
Hiperfire EDT3 Trigger
Magpul K2 Grip
Aero Precision Gas Block and Tube
Strike Industries King Comp
Custom Cerakote Work by ATX ARMORY
Prize must be picked up at an FFL dealer determined by Prize Winner no later than January 15, 2020. Prize Winner is responsible for any transfer fees or other fees charged by the FFL dealer. Prize Winner must present a valid government identification, submit the applicable ATF Form 4473, and submit to the appropriate background checks required by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred, or redeemed for cash. The Sweepstakes Group reserves the right to substitute any Prize for a prize of equal or greater monetary value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole discretion, if a Prize, or any component of any Prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sweepstakes Group will not replace any damaged, lost, or stolen prize. To the extent permitted by law, Sweepstakes Group makes no representations or warranties with respect to Prize. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of Prize. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prize is awarded, and copy of such form will be ﬁled with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or such other tax form as may be required by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the winner resides.
Grand Prize Additional Terms and Conditions: GRAND PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
The Grand Prize winner assumes all responsibility for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner shall release the Sweepstakes Group from all liability and responsibility for use of the prize.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION. Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the Sweepstakes for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulﬁllment. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants consent to such collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
By accepting a Prize, each winner agrees to Sweepstakes Group’s use of his/her name, city and state of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sweepstakes Group may conduct relating to the Sweepstakes in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. Aggregate and anonymized Sweepstakes winner information may be used by the Sweepstakes Group to communicate about the Sweepstakes to its retailers and distributors.
8. RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY. Sweepstakes Group reserves the right to suspend or modify this Sweepstakes, or these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sweepstakes Group’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any legitimate reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sweepstakes Group, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Group may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and: (a) terminate the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winning a Prize is contingent on fulﬁlling all the requirements set forth herein. All Entries become the property of Sweepstakes Group, where permitted and in any event, none will be returned or acknowledged. Mass Entries, automated Entries, Entries submitted by third parties, and any Entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentiﬁed or delayed will be void. All Entries and prize claims are subject to veriﬁcation. Proof of Entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules. Decisions of Sweepstakes Group will be ﬁnal and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, of all applicable jurisdictions. Sweepstakes Group reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sweepstakes Group’s failure to enforce any term of these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Sweepstakes Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sweepstakes Group his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. Sweepstakes Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes and/or Sweepstakes websites or apps, violates the Official Sweepstakes Rules, Sponsor’s Terms of Service, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SWEEPSTAKES GROUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SWEEPSTAKES GROUP HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND ENTRANTS SHALL HOLD THE SWEEPSTAKES GROUP HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM (A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITES, (B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR PRIZE DELIVERY, OR (C) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. SWEEPSTAKES GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNDELIVERED EMAILS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION E-MAILS THAT ARE NOT RECEIVED BECAUSE OF A WINNER’S PRIVACY OR SPAM FILTER SETTINGS WHICH MAY DIVERT ANY NOTIFICATION OR OTHER E-MAIL, INCLUDING ANY WINNER NOTIFICATION E-MAIL, TO A SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, such exclusions may not apply to you, please see Rule 12 below.
Without limiting the foregoing, but subject to Rule 12 below, the Sweepstakes Group and any of Sponsor’s other agencies, suppliers or contractors, shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Sweepstakes website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Sweepstakes Group for any reason, including but not limited to trafﬁc congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Sweepstakes; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Austin, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE OR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Ofﬁcial Sweepstakes Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and the Sweepstakes Group in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
12. WINNERS LIST. Winner’s name to be posted on promotion website after conﬁrmation of winner and up until January 1, 2020.
13. SPONSOR CONTACT INFORMATION.
12119 Roxie Dr
Austin, TX 78729
14. ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION.
Lone Star Gun Rights
P.O. Box 1127
Buda, TX 78610-1127
Odin Works, Ballistic Advantage, Luth-AR, Strike Industries, Magpul, Aero Precision, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, MeWe, and Twitter are not Sponsors or Participants in this Sweepstakes.
©2019. Lone Star Gun Rights. All rights reserved. These Ofﬁcial Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Lone Star Gun Rights.